Wednesday, August 21, 2013

life goes on

So the last three weeks I started seeing a lovely christian girl whom I think definitely had some potential.

And that's over now. I'm not really sad about it, in fact I'm happy about it. I think I've grown in a lot of ways and what happened, and how it happened, is proof of that. It was also proof of her communication, responsiveness, and maturity.

It was a first for me. In case you haven't connected the dots or didn't read my short post a while back (about two and a half weeks, how time flies!) this is the thing that I said I may or may not reveal. I've never really dated anyone in the respect that I initiated with clear intentions and proceeded based on a girl's response.

That's all. Life goes on. Maybe in a month or two there will be someone else. This one was pretty out of the blue in the first place and that could always happen again. Who knows.




No comments:

Post a Comment