Saturday evening. I was driving home, and the entire way I grinned "from ear to ear" as the old expression goes. It was with a strange mixture of sadness and delight that I realized I had never done this before.
Unfortunately, I am not presently at liberty to reveal the nature of "this."
...joking. It's just a personal matter that I'll most likely probably explain more in time. That should keep people checking for new posts. ;)
- Postscript -
Despite the difficulty I've had in determining whether or not I can be officially diagnosed with Inattentive-type ADHD, sometimes it's humorously obvious that my attention span is challenged.
I had left a light on in the back and, on entering the room, remembered that I should grab my webcam. I returned, checked my phone, and decided to write a short blog post based on a text message I had just sent. It was then I noticed my half-eaten sandwich sitting on the table and the laundry hamper half full and waiting in the middle of the room - two things I'd started just moments before and had completely forgotten about. Sigh. Sometimes.
Also, SOML stands for "Story Of My Life."
Haha, priorities!
ReplyDelete