I wonder why they're called the "wee hours" of the morning. Are they really any smaller, shorter, "wee"-er, than any other hours of the day?
But here I am, in the wee hours, typing away. I really liked my "violhomme" username/logo/moniker idea. But for some reason I decided to type the words "viol" and "homme" in the french-to-english google translator. Well, suffice it to say, I will no longer be using "violhomme." If you really want to know why, you can look it up yourself.
So why am I writing. I don't know. Because I've neglected my blog, and it's lonely. Poor thing. Also I decided that "expression" as a title was too... cliché, I guess... or obviously trying to be sophisticated and mysterious but just as obviously failing. I figured "electricity in my brain" was an apt, if extremely simplistic, description of what is actually happening when I sit down to write. But it does provide a nice little visual. You can almost see the whitish blue sparks zapping back and forth between my neurons as I type in the early morning darkness.
Which reminds me of an article I read today, someone posted it on facebook I suppose. Anyway, it was about the Glial cells in our brains, which, as it turns out, (surprise surprise) have a lot more to do with how the brain works than anybody realized before. They're not just nutritional support but apparently can have a great effect on what parts of the brain are interacting and connecting. Interesting stuff.
I decided for now to go with violomio (twitter/youtube). It's also almost kind of cliché but in a cuter way. Hm. I guess I probably don't really want to be cute either. *sigh.* I also found out that "viole mio" could mean "my violets" in Italian.
In other news, I'm starting to learn a little bit of spanish.
You know, this time in the morning is more random than anything else. I think I'm going to start calling these the whimsical hours of the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment